Thursday 23 June 2011

Stupid people are stoopid mmm'kay???

I find the more I work in customer service the more often I find or am exposed to stupid people. And when I say stupid people, I mean those people who are so daft that they are truly "STOOPID". As in, please do the world a favor and never EVER breed. The sheer thought that some of these people could possibly breed is what keeps me awake at night or wakes me from a deep sleep screaming. Oh no wait, me waking up screaming is the thought of Andy Taylor ever coming back to Duran...sorry! (Oh come ON... you KNEW I had to mention them at SOME point!)

I had someone into work this evening who stood at the gas pump she was at with the nozzle in her car, with the grade chosen for a good 15 minutes before she squeezed the trigger to start the gas. Meanwhile here she is, flailing her arms, giving me dirty looks, wondering WHY the gas isn't filling her car and the numbers aren't climbing. THREE TIMES I went onto the PA system we have and told her she needed to squeeze the trigger and start pumping the gas. She. Just. Stood. There. And these people are driving cars, and breeding. REALLY?? I weep for the future.

As I said in my prior post, I've played online games. Exposure to stupid people there?? Surely not THERE! (that's dripping with sarcasm folks, just an FYI) Oh yes.. I'm sorry to say...even nestled in the blissful world of Azeroth or Norrath lie stupid people. They're cleverly disguised as a cute little gnome, or a night elf but oh yes...stoopid people are stoopid. I have had the misfortune of being guilded with a few as well. You know those people who just make your head shake. Allow me to tell you a little story. Alan and I a few years ago played a game called Everquest 2. We had a guild that was progressing not too badly, there were a few people within the guild who decided they could do better and decided to move on. Great, fine, dandy. Off with yourselves, don't let the guild hall door hit you on your pointy ears on the way out. There was one guy, who was not the sharpest tack in the box, not the tallest hobbit in the shire as it were who one night on the voice chat uttered this word that sent me into a fit of hysterical laughter with another friend of mine. That word that I use to this day was "Tremensly". He said it in the voice chat, and IMMEDIATELY my fingers flew on the keys to my friend Ryan and said "Cheriqui tells Drazick: 'Did he just say "tremensly" LMFAO!!!!!!111one' To which Ryan replied: "Drazick tells Cheriqui: 'I was just about to ask you the same thing! I can't believe he actually thought it was a word!!!!'. I weep for the future. These people are BREEDING. They live among us, they may look like us, but they're weakening our gene pool. I weep for the future.

I wish I could say I had a brilliant plan as to how to weed them out, but I don't. I just hope that the genetics doesn't go backwards and everyone becomes a drooling, blithering idiot.


One Last Glimpse,

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment