Saturday 16 November 2013

Affirmations - Let's turn this around.

I'm not sure what the hell has been going on the last few weeks or month or so, but holy shitballs - back the truck up and lets have a do over shall we??? Too many people are getting sick, dying, having serious issues with work, love, live and health in general. Seemingly more so than usual within my realm. What the fuck is up with this shit? Who ordered this crap? I didn't. It's crap and it can go right back to where it came from, ya know??

I realize life is supposed to have it's perils, pit falls and all round general shit goes of it sometimes...but enough is enough already! Holy crap! For the record, I am very grateful as far as I, myself am concerned. I am; for the most part: only on the peripheral - an observer in the current state of the negative aspects of my "realm" and the goings on in it.

So, for those of you who are needing a shoulder, a hug, an ear, white light, blessings, and or love - consider it sent and done. As cheese-tastic as it sounds, it gets better. Make things happen for yourself. You can control your own life: make some noise, make your mark, and go for it.

I believe in you. Always

One Last Glimpse,

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment