Monday 6 January 2014

Early morning ramblings

Whenever I'm about to write something... like inspiration is brewing. I get this... anxious feeling. I've never really been able to describe it before. It's like a whirligig of buzzing and anxiousness all rolled into one. I also; more often than not; find that I rub my fingers together as well. Like I'm plotting something, scheming, planning. This is something about myself I've never noticed before. I found I was doing that right before I began to type.

I'm sitting here on this super snowy morning, unable to sleep (it's early -- for me anyway) and I've got this feeling under my skin. An itching. Something needs to come out. But as of this moment, I'm uncertain as to what it is. Maybe it's just writing in general. Getting my thoughts out. Writing this. For you. Are you captivated? Are you amused? Intregued? Hanging. On. My. Every. Word. With. Antici.....

First major snowfall of 2014
Pation? ...I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.

And yes, as you can see we have had a lot of snow in about 24 hours time. This shot is out my dinning room window, the sun isn't even up yet and I'm not even 100% sure as to why I'm up. But I am, and there you have it.

I also took it upon myself to send a rather gutsy tweet to John Taylor while I was at it asking for a studio shot. Something TOTALLY out of character for me, but I figured well -- the last time I asked him for a photograph (reminded him he said he was going to post a photo and hadn't) - he obliged. Mind you, at that point he was actually Tweeting. Anyway, we'll see what happens. He may, he may not. I expect nothing, but appreciate everything.

The cheeky Tweet in question
Over the next few days it's supposed to get cold. Wicked cold. Brutally cold. Deathly cold. Please, stay safe, stay warm and don't do anything stupid. IT ISN'T WORTH IT. If you don't need to go out, DON'T GO OUT. And even then....please, take care.

One Last Glimpse,

~K




No comments:

Post a Comment