Thursday 11 April 2013

The ABC's of me

A - Available = Not in many, many moons

B - Birthday = June 5, 1971 : I will be 42 this year.

C - Crushing On = John Taylor... and Gerrard Butler, Dave Gahan, David Bowie, Michael Shanks, James Marsters....oh yea and my hubby. LOL

D - Drink You Last Had = Tim Horton's Hot Chocolate about 2 minutes ago

E - Easiest Person To Talk To = Friends/Hubby

F - Favorite Color = Teal

G - Grades In School = Average - although I excelled in Music, History and English.

H - Hometown = Sarnia, Ontario, Canada

I - In Love With = My husband

J - Jealous Of = No one / nothing that I can think of.

K - Killed Someone = Not today Mr. Weasley...

L - Love Who = Didn't I answer this already??

M - Milkshake Flavor = Strawberry (Honestly, I don't like any other types of shakes)

N - Never Have I Ever = Met a bassist I didn't like. ;)

O - One Wish = Financial Stability

P - Person Who Called You Last = A wrong number earlier at work

Q - Question You're Always Asked = Is there something wrong with that pump? (work) What's for dinner? (home)

R - Reason To Smile = Hubby, Kids, Friends, Music

S - Song You're Listening To = Nothing at the moment, watching telly.

T - Time You Woke Up = Late morning

U - Unforgettable Moment = Something I'd rather not discuss, it's in the past and I will never EVER do it again.

V - Very Best Friend(s) = I've been blessed with very good, dear, loving friends. You know who you are. I don't need to name them.

W - Worst Habit = Mindless eating

X - X-Rays You've Had = Ankle...and 2 ultrasounds

Y - Last Time You Cried = A few weeks ago watching Les Miserables, although I'm fairly certain if I had let a dream go much longer the other night I probably would have woken up crying.

Z - Zodiac Sign = Gemini
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment