Saturday 24 November 2012

Random Poetry

This came to me partially last night as I was going to sleep, and while I was sitting here this afternoon at my computer voiding out doing nothing. Hope you enjoy.


Full earthen moons and fallen angels,
Lost hopes and forgotten lives,
Distant dreams awaken,
Fraught with confusion and uncertainty.


Distant clairvoyance fills my mind,
To speak over the din,
To clear away the confusion,
To help me find what lies within.


Lost brothers, sisters and loved ones,
Pull on my heartstrings from the past,
Reconciling between the two,
All fighting from futures past.


Come together oh children of the Hall,
Stand side by side as we did before,
Remember forever ago how we once were,
And be alone again never more.



One Last Glimpse,

~K

 

No comments:

Post a Comment