Thursday 12 January 2012

Random thoughts vrs 1.5

I'm sitting here, on my day (first of two) off from work...and I'm sick. I've had this damn cold now for the better part of a month and this cough just lingers and lingers. It's annoying and I'm tired of it. I thought it was going away the other day but now it's back for round two. FML So I'm back to my regimen of cold meds and kleenex surrounding me.

John Taylor decided to come back and grace us with his presence again today on Twitter for the first time since before Christmas. A lot of people were nervous as to his whereabouts and his quick vanishing act - concerns I think that there was something tragically wrong with either him or Duran. I had concerns as to his health as he had tweeted about a cold prior to his vanishing act. Having HAD the SAME cold he tweeted about for over a month now I could certainly relate. I'm glad to hear however he sounds well, but just busy and seemingly on a self imposed "communique detox" and a "twitter enema" as he put it. Glad to know everything is okay.

My eldest daughter (Jessy) is about to complete her first week of her college courses. She's had some issues with scheduling however they seem to be behind her and she is well on her way to success. I have such faith in her abilities...and am very proud of her.

Tomorrow is another day off, I'd LOVE to say that I'll accomplish all that I'd LIKE to although it truly will depend on how I'm feeling. If I push myself too hard I'll inevitably end up worse off than I was today, and I certainly don't want that! I'm hoping however to at least get some bass practice done. I've woefully neglected that this past week. I'm DYING to get working on GoF or Rio but honestly I don't know that I'm quite there yet. My goals this year are Girls on Film, Rio, Carless Memories and perhaps Hold Back the Rain. We'll see how far I get. I'd also love to wrangle Planet Earth in there as well, plus some (dare I say it???) NON Duran songs as well. We'll see. One day at a time, Trust the Process and all that shit.

As for now, I'm off.

One Last Glimpse,


~K

No comments:

Post a Comment