Saturday 25 June 2011

I believe I can fly...Ok...not really.

I believe in past lives, I believe in reincarnation, I read tarot cards, I believe in the healing power of crystals. I believe in witches, warlocks and things that go bump in the night. I believe in ghosts, spirits, out of body experiences, ESP, and poltergeists. I believe in aliens, and life on other planets..although I don't know that I believe in abduction although I suppose anything is possible. And I also believe in Atlantis. Have I left anything out????

I USED to have faith in a God of sorts, and I suppose even call myself a Christian. But I don't know. It's a selfish reason I suppose as to why I have turned away from Christianity. But that's the way it goes I guess. If I come back next life as a bug then I guess I was wrong. Whoops! My bad! And so it goes....

I bet you're wondering dear reader why I don't consider myself a Christian. Like I said it's a selfish reason but also simple. God didn't answer my prayers and save my Mom. He easily could have saved her...but didn't. And I can assure you...I've learned NOTHING from the loss of my mother. Aside from the fact that it hurt, and it was painful and I miss her daily. But I can tell you, I could have JUST as easily learned that in other ways that didn't involve her passing. People like Charlie Manson are still alive but my Mom had to go? That is fair and just HOW exactly??? My Mother in Law died of a massive heart attack 6 months prior to My Mom's passing, and yet people like Paul Bernardo are still alive. REALLY??? And THAT is fair how??? I could go on and on but to be honest it just pisses me off. Like I said, it's stupid and it's selfish but when I needed God the most...He did NOTHING to help. So, I'm done. Again if I come back as a bug in the next life...whoops my bad.

As for as much as I'm a non believer (and I don't know if I'd call myself that or not -- I'm sure there is a higher power but I'm just not speaking to Him/Her/It at the moment), these people who find Jesus, God or whomever on their death bed crack me up. Oh NOW you want to make sure you don't burn in the feiry depths. Are you KIDDING me? REALLY??? The born again mass murderers and pedos crack me up the most I think. Not a fucking chance. There's a special part of Hell just for you buddy. Period. End of. Fuck off. NEXT!!!

One Last Glimpse,

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment