Wednesday 10 August 2011

Diamond dWogs - dWog days of summer

So Wednesday (this coming) is another milestone in the Duraniverse. Not only is it ticket pre-sale day for Rach and I, but also it's Duran Duran Appreciation day. Now since I always appreciate them (boy DO I!) I'm not exactly sure what that means... (maybe that means they appreciate us??? I don't know). In any event I'm sure it will be another day full of excitement!

This summer has been...'different' in many ways that I really can't get into (simply because they're it's not my business to air other people's laundry). But it's been better than it could have been. I've enjoyed hanging out with friends, and family. I've been boating, poolside, had some drinks and some laughs. It's been truly great. And with another month left, I'm sure more fun will be had.

I am very lucky and blessed to have some truly great friends that I hold very near and dear to me. I tend to be the kind of person who grows attached to people. As such I have frequently gotten hurt in the past by people who haven't been worthy of being my friend, I trusted to easily and got hurt because of it.

The last few days have been a growing concern over in the UK with the riots that have been going on. I of course worry about  Duran itself and their families but our #ddsistas and other family who reside over in and the surrounding areas of Tottenham, B'ham, and London.  I keep a positive thought for each of you and trust you'll be okay.

One Last Glimpse,


~K

No comments:

Post a Comment