Wednesday 7 December 2011

On the fourth and fifth days of Christmas...

It's snowing this evening. I'm rather excited. I love snow...from around this time of year up until around the first week of January. Then it can go away. Alan loves snow, the more it snows the better he likes it. He's a sick bastard. Love him dearly...but he's a sick monkey none the less. And I mean that with the utmost love I can muster.

This coming weekend is Lexi's birthday. I have to get her cake ordered and situated, I have one more thing to pick up for her for her birthday (besides a card) and get it all wrapped up. She wants to go to dinner which is fine, I have no problem with that. It's expected and a-typical of what we do. However I also plan to put our Christmas tree up at some point. It's been far too long without having it set up and I can stands it no longer!
I need some twinkle lights before my head explodes!! Okay, not literally but you get the idea.

I need to take some time this week and play my bass. Even just 20 minutes, I've been woefully neglectful and my fingers feel it every time I pick the bass back up. I just need to be diligent and do it. I also need to transpose some of the story I've written into word so I can send it away for safe keeping.

So much to do this week so little time. Busy busy busy! I'm also going to look into tickets for my Dad for Neil Diamond. He's coming here to London in June. I would love to go with my Dad and Kristen. I think it would just be a real treat and a lot of fun. I mean really...Neil fucking Diamond. He's just one of the ones I was raised on that has a soft spot in my heart. The guy kicks serious ass. I mean, really. I was raised on Diamond, Manilow and Streisand. The Holy Jewish Trinity. I guess it will all depend on how much the tickets are in the end. I'm willing to pay an okay price for reasonable seats but I'm not about to put myself in the poor house for them.

In the meanwhile...Hava Tequila...or is that Hava Nagila?

One Last Glimpse,

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment