Saturday 3 December 2011

On the second day of Christmas...

Boys were in B'ham tonight. How exciting would THAT shit have been to see? I mean yes, okay you play Toronto on your birthday, you play LA to a bunch of famous people, you play Madison Square Garden... all epic dates in their own rights. But I mean...B'ham? Your HOMETOWN? Brilliant. I think out of all the places in the UK you could see them that would absolutely top my list, followed closely by London. I mean Birmingham...gah...it would just be such a brilliant energy and vibe. Ya know? A-mazing.

I'm off tomorrow and Sunday. Thank the Gods. I've got things I really want to do tomorrow once we get Jessy to work. I have to go do some groceries but also I need to get some of these Christmas gifts done. I hate leaving it to the last minute. It just annoys the crap out of me. I mean I know what I'm getting people (all except Alan). Not that I'm going batshit crazy but...I like to have it done.

I just ordered my first Christmas gift. Not for me...but for my eldest daughter. I know she'll love it...and I kinda am a little excited to have gotten it for her. I don't even know she knows it's out there. Tee hee! Yes...I do rock just that much thank you. That's exciting to me though ya know? Getting things for people that they don't expect. Or things for people who expect nothing. It's fun. And I love it.

And I'm writing. I'm writing great stuff. Or at least what *I* think is great stuff. I guess it's all subjective. I wrote a piece the other night that was just a random one off opener to a story that quite frankly... I think is great! I don't know that I'll use it for anything...but I think it's fanfuckingtastic. I let my husband read it just now and I think he was a little surprised that *I* wrote it...but not surprised. Confused? Yea me too.

It snowed a little today...which was so exciting. I just wish it had stayed. Here's hoping we have a White Christmas.

One Last Glimpse,

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment