Friday 2 December 2011

On the first day of Christmas...

It's 7:38 and it's snowing. It's Friday...I have to work tonight and I've committed myself to helping my youngest sister in law this morning (in about an hour) and I've had about 5 hours of sleep. Today is NOT going to be fun...but I'm sure I'll struggle through it. It's not something I begrudge Mary and I certainly wouldn't call her at this stage in the game and say I can't come help. Oh well, it's just one of those things.

I'm mentally working through a list in my head as to what I'm buying my crew for Christmas. I've got a general idea and thoughts out...except for Alan. I keep coming back to 2 things. One of which I CANNOT afford, the other...is lame. LOL I'm sure I'll have what we call around here a "House epiphany" at some point (** A "House epiphany" is that moment in the television show of House M.D. where he figures out exactly what is wrong with the patient and gets this "look" about him).

My sister is coming down not this weekend but next for her birthday as well as Lexi's birthday (my youngest). Their birthday's fall a day apart. I'm super excited and looking forward to it. And I've found the perfect gift for my sister...if I can find it.

7:48 Bleh probably should go get dressed.... I don't want to, and yes...I'm stalling...but I did commit myself. Or is it that I should be committed? Awww hell now I'm going to have "I wanna be sedated" stuck in my head. Not because they're the same thing...but because they're similar...Oh shut up I'm not awake. LOL

One Last Glimpse,


~K

No comments:

Post a Comment