Monday 24 October 2011

Midnight ramblings

Well...I was asleep. Alan got up because he couldn't sleep, and while I know that I will sleep, I'm not currently. So I thought...why waste this perfectly good opportunity to jot something good down. Although the term "good" is suspect and relative.

You're probably wondering to yourself...Well? what exactly is the point of this blog entry? And truthfully I have no idea. What's funny is that @Mzlunatx mentioned today about how she couldn't sleep a few days prior and now...here I am awake. Excellent.

I'm contemplating what I want to do with my hair. I know I don't want to lose the length, or at least that is to say I don't want it shorter than my shoulders. I think any shorter would be a mistake. But as for colour...I haven't he foggiest. I mean I really don't know. I guess I'll just talk to Rachel's cousin and see what she thinks.

I keep yawning. I know I'm tired so this is a good thing. I need the sleep. I need to make sure I get enough sleep. Being tired this week would be bad. I'm very aware I'll be burning the cnadle at both ends and getting sick could be disastrous.

I think I'm just about ready to go back to sleep now. My eyelids are getting heavy and our one cat (Athena) is telling me to turn out the light and cuddle with her. She's my demanding Miss so I must obey. The other 3 cats don't care, but this one is insistent. So I'm off. I hope your sleep is a wonderful one and your dreams are filled with adventure.

One Last Glimpse,

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment