Tuesday 18 October 2011

Super secret project

I'm excited. I'm super excited. I'm working on a little blog-project here. I'm liking how it's coming together and taking shape. It's pretty creative if I do say so myself and I'm rather impressed with it. :) It's not quite ready yet, but will be soon! In the meanwhile this is a little something to keep you lovely beautiful readers going.

I know that you're wondering what it possibly could be; but it's just a little bit of fun for me; and hopefully for you too, when I'm done! Mostly, it's something to keep my mind occupied. And that's a good thing! Idol hands and all that...But hopefully you'll enjoy it too!

I'm off tomorrow, and that's good. Rach is coming over for coffee just to chillax and hang out in the morning, and then Thursday night my sister in law Mary and her beau are coming for her birthday dinner even though her birthday is tomorrow, err well today since it's already tomorrow. In any event...they're coming Thursday night. Friday morning I'm going to the annual library book sale with my friend Natalie which I'm SUPER excited about! (You can get a bag of books for like 10$) It will be our second year going, and I love it! They're old books (ALL KINDS) that the library is selling off to make room for new ones. Awesomeness!! So truthfully my plate is full.

I work Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday AND Tuesday (I asked for it). Mostly to keep me occupied so I don't go completely mental between now and the 27th. It will be stressful, but I know I can do it. Not to mention, the end CERTAINLY justify the means. Dont'cha think?

One Last Glimpse,


~K

No comments:

Post a Comment